The Future of Learning
AIHR Learning Bite: People Management: The Future of Learning
If you need certain knowledge, you often need it instantly. Real-time learning is knowledge acquisition based on immediate needs. You don’t have to wait for the next training session or go through a lengthy online course to find the skill that you need at that particular time. No, it is right on demand.
Some of the key characteristics of real-time learning are:
- Its lessons are usually short (3-5 mins long)
- It can be used for both formal- and informal training
- It is designed to meet a specific learning goal
- Its lessons are created in rich media formats, such as video
- It is easily accessed and completed
- It is available on demand
Find out more in our in-depth article on the future of learning.